Hello and welcome to the Network Remedy Blog!
This is your go to resource for all things Network Remedy, The Cloud, Managed Services and latest IT related content. In addition, we provide relevant information about our company, partners and other valued team members.
As you may know, my name is Amon Prasad, CEO of Network Remedy and IT Consultant with over 20 years of hands on experience. I founded this company from scratch with no loans and no Venture Capitalists (VCs) based only on a strong consulting foundation, a hardcore service oriented approach and our blood, sweat and tears.
To date my team and I have guided many Small-Medium Enterprises (SME) in successfully building, managing and maintaining their IT infrastructure.
(Right click and click “Save link as” to download the MP3)
Here are some of our top clients to date:
What sets us apart from the competition?
We provide a one stop shop, an A-Z of IT services with a personal touch, at an affordable price. A go to partner you can depend on who will patiently serve you with a smile on our face. If you look on Yelp you will see we have 5 star ratings with each and every client.
In a world where IT services and cloud computing are rapidly becoming a commodity, we seek to maintain a longterm personal connection with our clients. Whether a technician shows up in person or we provide you IT education, we are here for you.
As an outsourced IT provider we ensure your most mission critical functions work, all the time, every time.
Here are our most commonly used Managed Services:
- Data Center Relocation – We can help move your current infrastructure to a new location
- Desktop and Server Virtualization – Shifting to our computers to relieve pressure on your infrastructure allowing cost savings and reduction in owning and managing hardware
- Network Design and Support – We customize networks for your company’s needs and provide ongoing monitoring and support
- 24/7 Monitoring – Through our Network Operation Center (NOC) we ensure consistent uptime
- VoIP – Allows the delivery of communication and multimedia over the Internet
- Mobile Device Management – An easy way to monitor and protect company devices
- Firewalls – Monitors viruses, intruders and any other malevolent visitors
- WiFi – Allows adhoc wireless networks to be enabled for events and other group uses
Why Network Remedy’s Cloud Platform?
Our cloud platform is built on Vmware infrastructure and we use IBM servers. We created a multitenant type cloud platform where we can spin up file/application/database servers for clients in a secure enterprise based environment.
Our clients migrate to the Network Remedy Cloud for the following reasons:
- Better uptime
- Performance improvement
- Business continuance
- Disaster recovery
Here’s a brief video on the benefits of our cloud:
The bottom line is this: We provide customized, hands-on management of computers, data and business processes at an affordable price. We empower users to focus on their core business with enterprise level solutions without investing in any infrastructure.
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our blog and please let us know if there is anything myself and my team can do for you.
Thanks for your interest in Network Remedy!
Amon Prasad CEO and Founder
The Cloud Episode 1: Meet Network Remedy and Why We’re Doing This Show
For Further Reading:
- Critical Mass Radio Show interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjnghlT7wgQ
- CIO Review Article – http://virtualization.cioreview.com/vendor/2015/network_remedy
- Y Combinator – https://www.ycombinator.com/
- Silicon Valley Mechanical - http://www.svminc.com/
- Bay 101 Casino - http://www.bay101.com/
- Coupa Software - http://www.coupa.com/
- 4C - http://www.4c.org/