Pamela Morgan, attorney, educator, entrepreneur and public speaker
Pamela Morgan has spent much of her career working in and advising small businesses. She began focusing her law practice on bitcoin and digital currencies in early 2014. Much of her practice involves advising clients on how to use Blockchain technology to reduce risk and uncertainty in business and legal settings.
She is a widely respected authority on multi-signature governance and legal innovation using digital currencies. Pamela is one of the few attorneys whose knowledge and understanding goes beyond legal theory; she actually uses these technologies everyday. She’s authored numerous “how-to” articles and is known for delivering engaging, practical presentations about her work to audiences around the world.
In addition to her law practice, Pamela is the CEO of Third Key Solutions LLC. Third Key is the culmination of her work advising bitcoin startups in multi-signature governance processes, key management, and disaster recovery. She is also a board member of the CryptoCurrency Certification Consortium (C4) a non-profit industry standards organization, where she serves as the Director of Education
We’re excited to talk to Pamela about The Cloud, Risk Management for Businesses and Best Practices from a Legal Perspective.
- Pamela Morgan – https://twitter.com/pamelawjd | http://empoweredlaw.com/ | https://www.thirdkey.solutions/
- CryptoCurrency Certification Consortium (C4) – https://cryptoconsortium.org/
- Storj – https://storj.io/
- Bitcoin – https://bitcoin.org/en/
- What is two factor authentication (2FA) – http://www.cnet.com/news/two-factor-authentication-what-you-need-to-know-faq/