Welcome to another episode of The Cloud!
We know it has been a little while since our last episode, but we’ve been busy growing and transforming the company and show. We have some new team members and a whole lot of new insights that we are excited to share with all of you.
You can expect the episodes to provide the most valuable timely content possible aimed at stimulating new ideas, thinking and directions for your organization on your Cloud and IT journey.
Our guests today include Matt Atkin of Sky Silk as well as Charles Weaver to explain how the MSP Alliance and MSP World began. We’ll also go over what we will be discussing at MSP World as well as a review of what exactly Managed Services are.
In this episode you will learn:
- What Hyperconvergence is
- What value Sky Silk provides in the Hyperconvergence space
- What you can expect from the LA Cloud Meetup
- What is MSP World and the MSP Alliance? (+ how they were formed in Berkley)
- What are Managed Services
- What topic we will be discussing at MSP World
Let us know what you think!
Further Reading and Resources
- MSP Alliance – http://mspalliance.com/
- MSPWorld – http://www.mspworldconference.com/
- NR MSPWorld Press Release – http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/network-remedy/
- Sky Silk – https://www.skysilk.com/
- Hyperconvergence – http://searchconvergedinfrastructure.techtarget.com/definition/hyper-convergence
- Linux KVM – http://www.linux-kvm.org/
- Proxmox – https://www.proxmox.com/
- Microsoft Azure – https://azure.microsoft.com/
- LA Cloud Computing Meetup – http://www.meetup.com/lacloud/
- Cloud Security Alliance – https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/
- HCTIA – https://www.htcia.org/
- OWASP – https://www.owasp.org/
- IoT – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things
- Self Driving Cars – https://www.reddit.com/r/SelfDrivingCars/