Continuum is a backup and disaster recovery Platform for Managed Service providers. Nate is currently managing the company’s partner email operations. Nate‘s experience spans inbound marketing, content strategy, marketing communications and B2B lead generation.
He is also the host of #MSPradio a show sponsored and produced by Continuum designed to help MSPs conduct business more effectively. As a proud Miami Hurricane alumni, Nate enjoys staying active, traveling to new places and performing A/B tests.
We were excited to talk to Nate about Managed Service Providers (MSPs), the high points of 2015 as well as what we can expect for 2016. Of course, we will also discuss how The Cloud is affecting Managed Services, MSPs and the industry as a whole.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- Nate’s definition of The Cloud
- How Nate got into the field of Technology
- The benefits of utilizing a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- The suite of services offered by MSPs and specifically what they do
- Practical use cases around Managed Service offerings
- Whether or not MSPs will be needed in the future in lieu of the Cloud
Further Reading and Resources
MSP Radio – http://mspradio.podbean.com/
Continuum – http://www.continuum.net/
Nate Teplow – https://twitter.com/nteplow
Sales Leads Management Association (SLMA) Radio Network – http://slma.podbean.com/